We (the folks at RCIEEN) are on a mission to reduce the long-term socio-economic impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on humanity. It motivates us to develop multimedia services to inform, educate, and entertain the global citizens. We hope you will all love our products and services.
The terms “we”, “us”, or “our” shall refer to RCIEEN, and the terms “you”, “your”, “user” or “customer” shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement or uses RCIEEN’s Services.
Author/ Journalist (Content Producer)
All content producers shall:
- Not infringes on the intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- Not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any person or entity.
- Not use this site for any activity that promotes or encourages illegal activities, or infringement of legal rights of any person or entity.
- Not provide RCIEEN, or use restricted content
- Not promote or encourage the use of counterfeit material, products, or services.
- Provide government-issued identification and/or government-issued business identification for verification of identity when requested.
- Not promote, encourage, or engage in the exploitation of children, or produce child sexual abuse material.
- All sexual contents including but not limited to content that promotes; sexual exploitation, sexual encounters, sexual efficiency/ use of supplements, sexual merchandise, use of sex tips, sexual entertainment such as pornography, as well as naked pictures, or any form of content that cause sexual arousal.
- Various forms of content that promote or encourage illegal activities, including but not limited to instructions on how to make, where to get, when to get, and how to modify dangerous material, such as explosives, weapons/ ammunition, and illegal drugs.
- Content that promotes the use of and overconsumption of hazardous substances to the body, including but not limited to all forms of alcohol, tobacco, and related products
- Illegal pharmaceutical or drug prescription content including but not limited to online drug prescriptions, online pharmacies, unapproved pharmaceuticals, and supplements.
- Content covering all forms of online gambling.
- Content that depicts all forms of traumatizing information, including but not limited to gun shooting/ bombing, explosions, accidents, serious injuries, inhuman treatment, or any form of violence.
- Content that promotes or encourages gathering and or use or sale of products or bi-products from endangered or threatened species such as elephants, rhinoceros, sharks, pythons, leopards, tigers, dolphins, sharks and so on.
- Content that incites hate or discrimination on the bases of color, race, religion, age, sex, physical state/ disability, nationality, and so on.
- Content that threatens, intimidate, extorts, or harasses a person or group of people.
- Content that promotes or encourages acts of dishonesty, cheating, forgery, or use of fake information or documents.
- Malicious content, codes, programs, software, or anything that can interfere with the normal operation of this site, cause damage, gain unauthorized access or promote any form of hacking or cracking to systems, services, and networks.
- While we market your business on the Internet, we are an independent entity. We only have control of the products and services we provide directly and are not liable for your actions, the actions of third-party service providers, or the actions of individuals (“End Users”) who use your products and services.
- You shall conduct your business in a professional and fair manner and in accordance with the best industrial standards.
- We expressly reserve the right to deny, cancel, suspend, or terminate our free marketing services to you, for example when there is a breach to this agreement.
- You agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for digital marketing and keep the information current.
- If you are using the Service on behalf of a company or organization, you confirm to us that you have the authority to act on behalf of that entity, and that entity accepts this Agreement.
- We are not a party and will have no responsibility or liability for, any communications, transactions, interactions, or disputes between you and your customers.
- Your use of this site or our services, including any content you submit, shall comply with all the RCIEEN terms and conditions, any applicable Service Agreements or Policies that may apply to your Services and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
- We do not endorse any products or represent that the product information is accurate, useful, or not harmful. All users are to use their own discretion.
- You warrant to RCIEEN that all contact details submitted shall remain available to customers at all times and prompt responses shall be made using the customer line of communication.
- RCIEEN may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this Agreement at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site.
- You shall not promote, encourage, or engage in any spamming activities, computer or network hacking, or cracking.
- You shall not interfere with the operation of this Site or the Services found at this Site.,
- If you believe that any material located on or associated with our product or service violates your copyright, please notify us using the contact form on this page https://rcieen.com/contact/
- We care about your data privacy at RCIEEN and are committed to protecting it. All the information that we collect from you when you register as an author, register for business marketing or subscribe to our blog by email help us understand who you are, to customize our serves to you. RCIEEN will keep the information private and confidential. However, there are a few trusted third parties that offer RCIEEN services that may have access to the data, but will also keep it private and confidential.
- We may use the contact information you provide us for communication with you concerning new information we may want you to know, to give you feedback or to learn from you.
- If you register for business marketing or as an author, RCIEEN will publish your business or personal profile together with your works to the public. However, we may exempt authors or content producers if they write instruction to us to reserve their personal or business profiles from the public space.
- We will not share or sell your personally identifiable information, except for cases below. RCIEEN reserve the right to share your personally identifiable information a) when required by law b) when you are in breach of the terms and conditions c) in the case of a dispute.
- RCIEEN may keep your information indefinitely, subject to any obligations to delete.
- When you visit our site, we get information about the country you are accessing our services from, and we only use such information to understand our audience and their needs better.