- Connect your device to the internet.
- Launch your Microsoft Edge browser.
- Search for Grammarly using a search engine (Alternatively, Click here to access the Grammar Checker landing page easily or visit http://www.grammarly.com).
- On the Grammar Checker landing page, click ‘Add to Microsoft Edge it’s free’.
5. Get and add Grammarly extension for Microsoft Edge.
If your installation prompts you to sync the Grammarly add-on across your devices, give Microsoft Edge permission to sync if you so wish, to avoid signing in and customising each device independently.
6. Create a Grammarly account by signing up using email and user details, or using Google, Facebook or Apple account.
If the browser prompts you to save your Grammarly login credentials, you can choose the ‘Save’ option to avoid login in whenever you want to launch Grammarly or ‘Don’t Save’ option if otherwise.
7. Configure your Grammar Checker to customize Grammarly to your writing requirements.
8. Finish your setup by choosing between free and premium version of Grammarly
Congratulations, you now have a Grammarly account and Microsoft Edge Grammarly extension installed on your device. You can now start practising the art of excellent writing using the Grammarly writing assistant.
NB: By sharing this article or other articles on this website on how to install Grammarly Checker, RCIEEN gets a commission to help in the production of more content to change the lives of global citizens. Do not forget to share the article with your family and friends to change their lives through quality writing.