- Connect your device to the internet.
- Launch your Firefox browser.
- Search for Grammarly using a search engine (Alternatively, Click here to access the Grammar Checker landing page easily or visit http://www.grammarly.com).
- On the Grammar Checker landing page, click ‘Add to Firefox it’s free’.
If your computer prompts you to allow the installation of add-ons, give permission to install the add-on from http://www.grammarly.com.
5. Add Grammarly for Firefox.
6. Activate Grammarly.
Complete the Grammarly activation process by signing up with your email and user details, or using your Facebook, Google or Apple account.
If the browser prompts you to save your Grammarly login credentials, you can choose the ‘Save’ option to avoid login in whenever you want to launch Grammarly or ‘Don’t Save’ option if otherwise.
7. Configure your Grammar Checker to customize Grammarly to your writing requirements.
8. Finish your setup by choosing between free and premium version of Grammarly
Congratulations, you now have a Grammarly account and Firefox Grammarly extension installed on your device. You can now start practising the art of excellent writing using the Grammarly writing assistant.